Wake me up when they finally confirm him.

I probably should be more excited that I am about these Alito hearings for the Supreme Court seat. What a big yawner. Aside from a little testy words between the committee members, it's just a big snore fest filled with sentiments I'm sure I've heard in Roberts hearings. I can't stand to watch FOX or CNN right now. I'm going back to the network news just so that I can hear something concise and with a little variety. Here I am, a prospective law student, living to see the court bring in two members-- an associate and chief justice, and all I would rather see coverage of Brangelina. Is that pathetic or what? Actually, I'd rather see someone like Senator Hatch get up and slap Sen. Tricky Dick Durbin upside the head.

Comments

am i a complete square? I find it enthrawling...
David said…
No... I'd say you were well-rounded.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?