Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Perv.
One of my virst visitors of the new year came to this blog by searching for "teen porn Niles Michigan." Sorry to disapoint you, visitor, but you are more likely to see porn on my other blog than this one and it wouldn't be teens. I prefer to play it safe and not have the government monitor my blog under the suspicion that I might be a pedophile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment