I haven't seen much, really.

When I was in school, I was proud to be the kid that did all the traveling. I relished that short term would I would be that "foreign kid." For years now, I have felt confined. I mentioned a while ago that I was excited to finally get out of the Michiana area and back to Florida. I feel that "itch" again. I need to get out of here.

Hat tip to Doug, where I got the inspiration for this post. I made a couple of maps to show that I really haven't traveled all that much.
The U.S., Canada, the Philippines, Germany, and Japan. Maybe I shouldn't count Japan because I never stepped outside an international air port, but I have been there at least 8 times.
These are the states that I've been to...

...but it doesn't look as impressive as a lot of what I saw was on an interstate.

I had plans to take a trip to Arizona this summer, but I think I will have to put it on the back burner for right now. Lack of funds, you know. But I might consider taking a trip to New England by way of Canada or head down to St. Louis. As for international destinations, I will be going back to the Philippines the first chance I get. The UK can expect a visit from me, but not until 2012 at which time, I'll probably hit up France and Germany (to see where I used to live.)

Dang, I'm going to have to find someone rich if I'm going to see more than just the heartland of America.

*Maps generated by World66 and Microsoft Expedia Streets 98.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?