Just to fill up space

Ehh, with nothing really happening, I thought that I’d do a meme that I’d seen on a couple of blogs that I visited. It doesn’t look complete, but what the hell…

TEN FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Brandon Mullins
First Screen Name: det380man
First Pet: A lizard that stayed alive in a shoebox for about 3 days.
First Piercing: none
First Crush: Erin, a friend who I went to elementary school with and who lived on my block.
First CD: Tchaikovsky. That I bought with my own money? Dido’s No Angel
First Car: 1986 Chrysler LeBaron, light blue, no air-conditioning, and speed control that had a mind of its own.
First Stuffed animal: My seal. I still have him too!
First Kiss: Sorry, I don’t kiss and tell.
First Failing Grade: MTH 103: College Algebra. It was also my second and fourth.

NINE LASTS
Last Beverage: Sprite
Last Movie Seen: Just Friends. Wait till it comes out on TV.
Last Phone Call: Me asking if Season wanted to go see a movie.
Last Cd Played: A Mix CD that I made in 1999 or something. I wanted to hear Kendall Payne’s “Supermodels.”
Last time you Cried: February 2005 – when I had a emotional breakdown.
Last thing you ate: Garlic chicken and pasta.
Last bad thing you did: Farted at a store and blamed it on someone else.
[Ummm…. We’re missing a few more here…]

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: yes and no.
Have you ever been arrested: no
Have you ever skinny dipped: Oh yes. It’s very liberating.
Have you ever been on tv: Yes
Have you ever kissed someone: See above.
Have you ever cheated in a relationship? Nope.
Have you ever been in love: Yes and oh was it tragic.
Have you ever been in a car accident: Unfotunately.

SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Glasses
2. Black polo
3. Jeans
4. Dark blue boxers
5. Socks
6. nothing else
7.

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Browsed through a chapter in Constitutional Law regarding Judicial Review
2. Looked up “inter alia”
3. Drove 20 miles of icy roads, butt clenched all the way.
4. Sorted about 300 break packs.
5. Checked up on my sister’s rodents.
6. Jumped up and down when I found five bucks hiding in my coat.

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO
1. Erin
2. Sara
3. Season
4. Bloggers

THREE CHOICES
1. Black or White: Black.
2. Hot or Cold: Cold.
3. Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Go into space.
2. Get a real job.

ONE THING YOU REGRET
My poli-sci degree. I wish that I had done something that could have helped me get a job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?