I had thoughts about blogging all the good details of what happened while I was down in Florida. But considering I really don’t want to write out paragraph upon paragraph, I thought that I would post pictures along with some notes to go along with them.
I have grouped up the photos to places that we visited. MGM and Animal Kingdom occurred on the same day so they are grouped together. I’ve also snuck in some photos that weren’t really taken during this trip… but you probably won’t notice them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
1 comment:
Good luck finding a job. I wish I could help.
Post a Comment