There's an evil monkey at Wal-mart.

Working for the big blue box sometimes brings me in contact with some weird people. On my last shift, I was putting up stock in the infants department. I'm sitting siting there on my ass rotating the formula when I look up and see a woman with a baby held against her chest. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was about to go back to the formula when something stopped me. Wait a sec, that baby didn't look quite right. Well, it turned out to be a monkey. What the hell is that doing in the store? Wally World only allows service animals to enter the store. Oh great I thought, those door greeters really are blind. How are they expected to deter shoplifters when they can't see monkeys coming through their doors? Still, I was kind of curious and wanted to go talk to this lady. If she would let me, I would have taken a picture with my camera phone. I never go the chance however because I couldn't just leave my isle with a bunch of cans lying on the floor. Safety hazard you know.

Later as I was talking with Adam's mom, I found out that this lady comes in all the time with that monkey. It turns out that the monkey is a service animal. Dogs, dwarf ponies, pigs, and now monkeys. When they finally get a cat to be useful, then I will be impressed. I mentioned to her that I would have liked to have gotten a picture. She panicked a bit as if I was going to do it right that second. "No! Don't ever approach that monkey."

Apparently, this monkey is the devil incarnate. It hates people (not a good quality for a service animal in my opinion). If you approach this lady from the back, that monkey will scream bloody murder. I was told of numerous occasions when the associates would hear the screeches and howls and know exactly who was in the store. The reason why this was the first I have seen it is because this lady always comes in the morning when there are less people around. I wonder why she decided to come in at 8pm then and risk me upsetting the critter because I would have.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHA!! XD We have that same lady going into Martin's! That lady was right, that monkey is evil incarnate, DO NOT TOUCH! Seriously, my manager was just walking by, approaching her, and the monkey goes bananas! It was swiping at him, screeching, practically leaping from his owner's arms, just generally going haywire.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?