Still here.

I know, I know. I said that I would be away. Well I'm at the internship site in Cass right now. I'm taking an "extended" break from some reading that I have to do. I will be leaving as soon as Season is able to leave which should be in a couple hours. I'm packed and ready to go. All I need to do is fill up the car and hit the road.

With the recent rash of spam comments on the blogs that I read, I decided to change the comments procedure on this blog. I never noticed the feature before until I noticed it being used at The Outsiders Looking In. Word verification might be a little crap for keeping my site clean but it's probably well worth it. When I can, I'm going to change my profile as well. It's looking a little dated.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?