Away Message

I'm off today to attend a conference in Detroit. TRIAD-which is an alliance between the sheriffs, local police departments, and senior citizen organizations, focuses on crime prevention on the elderly and provide more effective services to victims. My supervisor, Patty, has already left to make preparations for her own presentation that she will be giving. Season is going with me. It kind of throws a kink into my plans but I think it will turn out for the best. I'm planning to go to East Lansing tomorrow and visit Moose and probably Dusty. We'll spend the night there and then head to Taylor (yes for you Detroit people). It'll still be quite a drive, but I hope that what we get out of the trip to MSU will be worth it. So all of you fellow bloggers, make sure you do something interesting over the next couple days. I look forward to hearing about your adventures. Embellish if you need to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?