The John Deere lot

Well, here are the first photos from the Berrien County Youth Fair. Tractors! Yea... I know you are wetting your pants in excitement. South of the midway, there is a large lot that showcases farm equipment. The John Deere displays take up the majority of the space. I like to browse through there as these tractors are in great condition. Plus, it's not often that I get to climb aboard some of these behemoths. Yeah-- I'm a redneck.

This model (the 420) is identical to my grandma's tractor at the farm. I crashed this one into the pole barn. It forever turned me off from wanting to learn how to drive stick. I probably should get over that soon. We had a second John Deere known affectionately as the TenTen. I liked to drive that one much more as it was faster... and I never crashed it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?