Protestors go near-naked to prove point.

What is it with PETA protestors using sex and nudity to make their points across? Just a while ago, there was the "Vegetarians make better lovers" protest in which a couple dressed down and made out in public. Now we got naked people wrapping themselves up in meat packages.

I don't like animal cruelty as much as the next person, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to eat meat. My not wanting to make animals suffer unnecessarily doesn't mean that I'm going to stop having them killed. In the end, their "feelings" are not going to stop me from wanting to ingest some flesh. Hell, the lion doesn't give a shit about the feelings of the zebra it just killed (which was more slowly than the animals killed for me.) Animals are not on the same level as me. I don't have to treat them like humans--so killing them is not "murder." I owe them no special considerations.

"Only cannibals eat animals. Go Vegetarian." What the hell kind of slogan is that?

Seriously, all this makes me want to make a trip to KFC just to stick it to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?