Independence Day Weekend

It's getting late in the afternoon and I still don't have any plans for tonight. [sigh] Sara and Adam have their own plans and I am probably not welcomed. Season's got a cook-out to go to and will stay there. I want to go see some fireworks damn it! I haven't seen them here in quite a few years. Luckily Erin is coming to my rescue. Erin is my oldest friend that I am still in touch with. I met her way back in elementary. She's recently returned from Europe and we've got to get her back in touch with Americana. heh heh. No plans are definite, but I may be going to a baseball game (the South Bend Silverhawks) and then watching their show.

Happy Independence Day! More to follow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?