I hate my car!

A few times this past week, I have just wanted to take a sledgehammer and go to town on my car. That peice of shit car has just cost me three months of savings! My checking account has been drained. On Wednesday night, I noticed that my battery light was on. That couldn't be right. The battery was still relatively new. I thought that the battery was no good and was about to go buy a new one when my dad said that it was probably the alternator. You know me... I barely have a clue when it comes to automobiles. So the next day we went to the Saturn dealership to get it serviced. Turns out that the generator had to be replaced. Well there went $380. Then there was the fact that I needed to get the front tires replaced... another $100. Might as well get an oil change while I was at it... a modest $13. But then I still have to pay my insurance so there's another $300. D@^^# it all to hell! I might as well clean out the rest of my account and drink my anger away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?