Updated Blog Roll

It’s been a while since I put up my blog roll. I thought that I would add in some of the new blogs that I’ve run across and who I visit on at least a weekly basis. Give them a glance, I'm sure that they will all appreciated some extra traffic. Malkin won't notice but I'm sure she would appreciate it.

Michelle Malkin
Do I love this woman or what? A beautiful conservative Filipina. I would probably look like a leftwing nut job standing next to her.

Where There Were No Doors

Another blog from the British Isles. For some reason, I just keep coming back to this one. Maybe it’s those little jabs at America? Could I be trying to balance my own views?

Kurticus Maximus
"Elitism: It’s Lonely at the Top, but it’s Comforting to Look Down Upon Everyone at the Bottom." If my cousin Jason, and a few of his friends could be wrapped up into one person, I think he would come close to this guy.

Major Mike
I like the military. If I had more discipline, I’d join it. There’s just so much I like about military culture that even I have adopted some of their… let’s say habits. Imagine the look on my manager’s face when I gave her an after action report on why the paper goods isle was not completely worked. There are plenty other vets out there, but this is the only one that I am regularly reading except for one person who is still in Iraq. I won’t give out that guy’s URL because some of what he says is a bit more private (despite his blog being accessible to the world.)

Twenty-Something
Patrick (“the blogger formerly known as Crash”) is one of my favorites. His 90s Something series which chronicles his coming out is simply great.

I’m Prepared to Give Up at Any Time
Exasperated is what comes to mind.

Comments

Mike said…
Hey David, thanks for the link! I look forward to checking out your blog.
David said…
No problem! You've got a great one to link to.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?