Thursday, May 05, 2005
Gas is going down... for now.
Considering what I wrote in the previous post, I considered waiting about what I had to say. But since tomorrow is a new day... gas fell below $2.00! $1.99/gal! Woo hoo, it's a good thing I had to fill up before the weekend. I heard that they reached $1.80's near Plymouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
No comments:
Post a Comment