Should I Go?

I got a notice in the mail yesterday. Jessica F. is putting on our high school reunion. At least someone stepped up to the plate. It's the responsibility of the senior class president to put on the reunion. Considering that it is Josh P., I really wasn't expecting one. Anyways, I'm debating whether I should go. It's two months away but there are three major things that I'm wrestling with. One, if I am going, I'd like to show up knowing that I have my career going. Two, our class is made up of 20 people so there are only a couple people that are going to show up. And three, those who will show up are people I'm really not friends with anyways. There are only six or seven people that I'm interested in seeing. I'm going to send out some feelers (through email) and see what those people are thinking of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?