Looking for the 20ouncers


16.9oz? Posted by Hello

While I was filling out my taxes, I needed a caffeine/sugar fix. I broke into my six pack of Pepsi that I bought specifically for my job. It's cheaper than using the vending machine. While I was shopping, I noticed that the 20oz bottles are disappearing. Pop (soda, for you others) was sold mainly in three sizes: 12oz cans, 20oz bottles, and 2 liter bottles. Now there are these little 6oz cans (which is a waste of metal), 12oz bottles (by Coke), 1/2 liter bottles, 1 liter bottles, and the regular 2 liter bottles. What happened to the good ol' fashioned 20oz bottles!?

I feel like that old guy in the book 1984. Are we finally going to metric with these pop bottles? The 20oz bottles were just right. Now I have to deal with less than I want or more than I want. Leave it up to the companies to screw up my addiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?