Are your taxes done?

Mine are one day ahead of the deadline. That’s my best time so far. Usually, when it came to preparing my taxes, I procrastinated to the point that I would be rushing to the post office a few hours before it closed.

This year I only have to pay $42 into the government. Nope, I’m not missing an extra digit or two. Just forty-two dollars. And that’s not to the federal government. It’s to the state. I’m getting everything back from the feds. Michigan will also be refunding the remainder of what I overpaid through my pay stub withholdings.


It's getting to be too much Posted by Hello


My Dad has it rougher than I. Posted by Hello


After sifting through all that crap, I’m finally ready to mail out my two forms. Now I have to wait a few weeks to get my money back. Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?