If I were a Brit...

A couple of the UK blogs that I read are coming up with news and commentary on the upcoming election. On more than one of them, they provided a link as to "who you should vote for." Just answer some questions and it will tell you which political party best suits your beliefs. I did a couple of different ones during the 2004 election. It consistently told me that I should vote Republican or Libertarian, depending on the sophistication of the survey. Well, I know Libertarians don't have a chance in hell of winning... anything. So that really leaves only one party. But I'm getting back to American politics. So, I took this survey as to who I should vote for, if I was a UK citizen. I found the result to be rather interesting.

If you want to do it yourself, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?