Well, today I am 23 but it feels like another day. I think my family had forgotten about it. It wasn’t until late before anyone said anything. As I walked into the kitchen looking for dinner, I caught them quickly signing my card. I just shook my head. Nice try.
I was thinking about finding some people to out with for the night. Maybe get a few free drinks out of it? But, who does that on a Tuesday night? Damn… I am behaving older. Well, St. Patrick’s Day is coming up…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment