Gotta love webcams


King of computer dancing.

Sara and I were talking on AOL IM this morning. She said, "David, this is my new boyfriend. Check him out."

My eyebrow raised for a second. She did say a while ago that she was going to give online dating a try. I honestly didn't believe that she would actually go through with it. Then I thought that she was just pulling my leg when the page was continuing to load. There must have been a big file on the page because it was taking its time. "Oh damn," I thought, "she's going to give me some kind of embarrassing webpage." I was thinking along the lines of a chimp masturbating himself or something equally disturbing.

What I got was the above. Now that was some hilarious shit although my Dad and sister didn't think so. (I showed it to them later.) I shared it with some of other people but it turns out that I was the last to see this. Why am I always that last to see this stuff? Apparently, it has already made the internet rounds more than once. One guy actually was surprised that I hadn't seen it yet. Okay, so I've got the old stuff, but to quote NBC, "If you haven't seen it, it's new to you!"

If this is new to you please click here and see for yourself. If anyone knows the story behind this guy, I'd like to know. Just post a comment!

Comments

hey man, where have you been hiding? this guy even guested in Good morning america a month or so ago.. :)

have you been to www.pinoyblog.com you should go there its a great way of publicizing your blog. I find your writing interesting, keep em coming! :)
David said…
Hiding? I live in freakin' Michigan. We get everything late. Hell, we were still dancing the Macarena four years ago. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?