I Want Some Visitors!

When I installed the web counter from bravenet, I had hoped to find out that I had at least a few viewers per day. Not so. Since it was activated, I estimate that I have had maybe 10 visitors. Of those 10 visitors, 4 or 5 are probably from bloggers whose blogs I had posted a message on. Thanks for those of you who came to my site though. I appreciate that someone at least glanced at this.

None of my friends have blogs to visit. We’re not exactly tech savvy, except maybe Season who has her own website. So, I just go and search for other people and when I come across a rather interesting and stable site, I usually mark it and then come back to visit. Over the past couple weeks, I have compiled a rather short list of blogs that I happen to visit:

A sexually frustratedd couple with kids.
A stoned out teen in Texas.
A gay guy in San Francisco who has ADD that manifests itself in compulsive picture taking.

A Canadian living in Japan.
A lady in the UK.
A guy in Illinois who teaches 2nd graders.
Two nerds: One in England, the other in Kansas.
A soldier in Iraq named Jake.
Conservative Canadians from London,… Ontario.
A German from Berlin who conveniently writes his posts in English.


I’ve posted a message on most of these people’s blogs. Wave if you recognize yours. I hesitate to provide links because most of these people don’t know who the hell I am and I think it’s kind of… what’s the word… presumptuous? I mean, I can see how it may seem weird that this person, from out of the blue, just starts reading your blog on a regular basis—and then provides a link to it for other people.

While the people in the first list provide some interesting posts, I really appreciate the more normal people in the second list. I like getting glimpses into the worlds of others. These are also regular posters so I see something new every few days.

If anyone wants to link to me, I’m all for it.

Comments

LBH said…
Hiya!
I think I know which one I am. I read through your blog, liked it and was going to blogroll you anyway.

And the bit about feeling presumptuous - I was like that when I first got my blogroll but people generally like being linked to and getting comments - if they didn't they shouldn't post publicly! So don't worry about it.

Anyway, keep up with the good blogging - I'll be back :D
David said…
^Well, thanks for dropping by. I'm glad that you like it so far. I'm continuing to visit yours.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?