Feeling more normal...


Shrek 2

I’ve been feeling a little bit better than I was the other day. I don’t want to go into the specifics of what made me almost loose my sanity. I will reserve that for Sara who I will be seeing on Saturday. I’m actually kind of nervous, yet excited to see her. It’s going to be a long trip up to Mt. Pleasant but it’s for the best.

Anyways, there have been three songs that I have been playing that are giving me a lift. There is “You’re So True” by Joseph Arthur and “Accidentally in Love” by the Counting Crows. Both are from Shrek 2. Then there is “The Weight” by The Band which is played on the AT&T commercials of late. One of my sister’s friends still downloads like crazy so he was kind enough to get these for me. Hey with a 56k connection (Which is usually 46 or 51), I’m not going to spend an hour downloading 3 songs. The ones from the Shrek soundtrack are upbeat while “The Weight” generally reminds me of hanging around here in the heartland.

Comments

CIE said…
You have a really cute sister hop to bed now till next time

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?