Enterprise Cancelled

Well, unfortunately it appears that UPN has decided to axe Star Trek: Enterprise which has failed to improve in ratings. I haven't seen any credible article on it, but from what has been going on in the message boards, it appears to be true. I personally liked the show and have been faithfully watching it since it came out (well, except for season 2 which I found to be boring). This past year, I thought that they were doing extremely well and I have found all of their episodes to be engaging and a lot better in quality.

People that I am acquainted with are hoping that Sci-Fi will pick Enterprise up. However, I find that to be extremely unlikely. Too bad. It looks like Friday will solely be devoted to Sci-Fi with their Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?