Watch this Movie?


Meet the Fockers Posted by Hello

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to see the new theater in Niles. I can't say that I was impressed with it. Season came with me to see "Meet the Fockers." The first movie, "Meet the Parents" was pretty funny and I enjoyed it. I was looking forward to the sequel.

So, was this a good sequel? Well, I would have to say no. Season and I are in agreement: the first movie was better. But, I can't say that I was dissapointed with the movie on the the whole. Most of the gags and jokes were just rip offs from the first. There was nothing really original. Of course, there were the "Focker" jokes, but then there was dinner scene, and a sports game scene that were similar to the first.

If you are looking for something fresh and original, don't bother. If you are just expecting a continuation of the first movie, then this is just fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?