No real luck on finding a job.
I have signed up with the Michigan Talent Bank. Searching on Monstertrak hasn't been too fruitfull although I did see an intersting opening for a court clerk in Grand Rapids. Unfortunately the cut-off date is in two days. Soon, I will be going back to the library for more searching.
My tentative plans so far is too look for an intership with a law firm. If I can get that, my chances of securing a court clerkship is increased plus my value as a law school candidate improves as well. I'm going to try and research former Rep. LaSata's firm. Although LaSata probably isn't with the firm any more, I still might be able to capitalize on his name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment