Bowling Night

The Cafe put together bowling night for student worker appreciation. I wasn't planning to go but Mario stopped me during dinner and convinced me to go. Free pizza and unlimited bowling. How can I say no to that especially when there was only CSI on TV tonight?

I got on a team with Michele, Rachel, Bryant, and two others whose names I can't think of at this moment. We played two games. I peaked when I got there and went downhill. Now, this is only the fifth time that I've actually gone bowling. Well, it would be the third, if you don't count the two times that I did in 2nd grade. Last year, when I did it, I scored 78 and 84. This year I managed 103 and 91. So that's not a bad improvement is it?

I wanted to take some pictures but didn't. But I will try to get some copies that was taken with the cafe camera. So expect those within a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?