The Cafe put together bowling night for student worker appreciation. I wasn't planning to go but Mario stopped me during dinner and convinced me to go. Free pizza and unlimited bowling. How can I say no to that especially when there was only CSI on TV tonight?
I got on a team with Michele, Rachel, Bryant, and two others whose names I can't think of at this moment. We played two games. I peaked when I got there and went downhill. Now, this is only the fifth time that I've actually gone bowling. Well, it would be the third, if you don't count the two times that I did in 2nd grade. Last year, when I did it, I scored 78 and 84. This year I managed 103 and 91. So that's not a bad improvement is it?
I wanted to take some pictures but didn't. But I will try to get some copies that was taken with the cafe camera. So expect those within a few days.
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment