Cowtipping

So I was talking to this girl, Kaitlin today. We were chatting about where we lived, went to school, what we did, yadda yadda. You know the "get to know you dance." I found out that Kaitlin lived in Ann Arbor and apparently did all the cool city type activities like clubbing and all that. She asked me where I was from and I said Galien. Of course I immediately told her that it was near South Bend, IN. Afterall, no one knows where Galien is. I explained to her that there really wasn't much I did. Riding around in cars, watching movies at someone's house, occassionally doing something exciting like swimming or rollerblading. As a joke I mentioned cowtipping. Well everyone cowtips in Galien, right? So she was laughing about some of my stories and then, it got serious... "Cowtipping? You did that?" Well... to tell you the truth... no. I never cowtipped. Mainly... because I don't know what it is. So we moved on.

Later, as I was walking back to my dorm, I got to thinking. I might as well find out what it means. So I tried to contact some of my high school buddies that I still talk to. First up, Kacey who I see on the AOL IM quite a bit. She didn't know. Okay-- Season... she didn't know. Sara? She never answers her phone. So, so far no one knows. My next hope lies with Dusty and Jessica, and maybe Adam if I see them online.

Do you know what cowtipping is? Please answer! I'm to lazy to google it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?