Monday, August 14, 2006

WTF? I'm a Democrat!

Nah... it's not that bad.


You Are Most Like John F. Kennedy

You live a fairy tale life that most people envy.
And while you may have a few dark secrets, few people know them.

Let me modify that:
You live a fairy tale life that most people outside the Western Democracies envy. And while you may have a few dark secrets, you let fellow bloggers know about them but not your family.

This was lifted from Jeremy's blog.

3 comments:

Minge said...

Just don't go marrying Paris Hilton. I read the other day that she's the modern day Jackie O.

David said...

LOL. Yuck. I wouldn't touch that skank even if I were straight.

John Provis said...

Yikes - I get Bush Sr. Although, I guess it could be worse...

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...