Wednesday, August 10, 2005
What the hell just happened here?
After over a month of not seeing my two best friends-- just out of the blue-- we settled back into a somewhat normal coexistance. I saw Sara and had lunch with her. Adam actually talked to me. This happened within hours of each other. Did I step into another dimension? I'm walking cautiously on this one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment