Before I go to bed...

My apologies for taking a while to make another post. Things have been rather hectic so most of my time online was just looking for other blog updates and emails.
I was free Monday night to go out with a couple of Niles buds. Originally, I was just going to meet up with them at the Riverfront Cafe for some drinks around 9. But after some arm twisting, I got dragged to see "Wedding Crashers." (I recommend taking a pass on this one.) A fellow blogger reminded me how much I miss Guinness. I hadn't had it since.... Brian's birthday bar crawl last fall? Anyways, rather than ask for my usual Labatt or Miller Light, I asked the waitress if they had Guinness there and she said they did. So I ordered it. I was going to have Amanda take a picture of it so I could post it proudly here on the blog. I was dumb. I should have been more specific and asked if they had it on tap. Instead, I got it in a bottle. Not the same. Yeah, I can hear the laughs now. Chuck it up. Eh, but at least you get a pic out of it. I was considering not posting it-- or at least blanking out my face... I must say, though, the cafe's Caramel Appletini was pretty good. Erin, the girl who let me have some of hers, said it was too strong. Honestly, I wouldn't know because my drinks are pretty much beer or straight up liquor. Mixed drinks are something I just don't order... I just mooch off friends who obviously have better taste (::wink:: at Erin) So lessons learned today: 1.) Owen Wilson sucks. 2.) You can shoot ice chunks out your nose. 3.) Ask if their drinks are on tap (like they are thankfully done at Bee-dubs.) 4.) Never, ever, repeat a certain someone's history with marijuana. And 5.) I always look like crap in pictures.

Okay, I'm going to have to write some more latter... because it is just way past my bed time and I've got to get to the office in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?