Fueling our lifestyle

See the related article here.

If plane travel has exceeded pre 9-11 levels, has anyone else been wondering why our airline companies are all going bankrupt? Bad management I tell you. Those $80 tickets to Vegas and Orlando are not helping matters (even though, I'd be happy if I were flying to those places). Today, Roe was talking about how airlines might consider charging travelers by the pound. Well, I'll be screwed if that idea went through. And surprisingly a lot of people think that would be a good idea-- as long as those companies don't have to look to Congress for some more bail-out money.

Gas is skyrocketting. In Chicago, they have broken the $3.00 barrier. A phenomenon that has only occurred on the west coast until now. Luckily, my region is doing better on average. I just filled up my tank at $2.46/gal. I'm still waiting on that Iraqi oil [taps foot impatiently.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?