Saturday, August 10, 2024

Slowest Tree Removal Ever

 See this twitter post.

The city cut one of my trees in half over a year ago. Apparently it was a threat to electric lines. It looked ridiculous and they should have taken entire tree down. It stayed that way for the majority of summer. Then a storm came through and proved just how unstable a tree is with half of it removed. It started to lean and even cracked the sidewalk. I came home one day to find the rest of it chopped down.

There was a stump left. Like hell I was paying to have that removed. The city wants to remove a tree-fine- but it's not my fault that they didn't finish the job. It was left and a year later they have finally came around to grind the stump. Yet again, they didn't finish the job. Yay, a pile of mulch.




No comments:

Welcome James!

US Immigration sucks. It has taken a while but my cousin's stepson, James, has made it to America and has been reunited with his mother....