Dim Sum Quest

I have been wanting to go to a dim sum restaurant for a long time. There aren't any near where I live. To get some, I needed to go to Chicago so I got my friend and former co-worker, Gibran, and hopped on a train to the big city.

So this is where we ended up. MingHin has a location near Millennium Park and is an easy walk from the train station.

When we got in, Gibran shared that he was not a seafood person. I was a little frustrated because a lot of the dim sum that I wanted to try had some seafood in it. He played it safe and ordered a plate of General Tso's Chicken. I was there for the dim sum. Here is some of what we got:

Shrimp Dumplings with Peas

Tofu Wraps

Siu Mai (ground pork and shrimp)


We ended up getting six dishes, seven if you include the Gen. Tso's. The total bill ended up coming to $48 even which was substantially lower than what I was expecting. The food was fantastic and I would definitely like to do this again.

Walking in the park before are train departs.

Comments

JohnMichael said…
I love good dim sum

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!