I picked up a rental from Enterprise. I am covered through my insurance for $30/day and the car that they have available is just over that. I have to pay about $2/day. They are renting me a Ford Fusion hybrid. Wow! What an upgrade from the Ford Fiesta that I am currently driving. It's got all the bells and whistles. It's roomy and comfortable and I did not wait long to take it on a drive. The thought of driving to Chicago for the hell of it crossed my mind.
The shop can take all the time they need to repair my car. Well... 30 days. ...Because that's all I am covered for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
No comments:
Post a Comment