Committed

I took one last look at my apartment. It was a quick look because time was running out. I had horribly underestimated the amount of time it would take to move out and I needed to hand over the keys before the office closed. My lease for my apartment had ended and I didn't wish to renew it. Note to self: take more than two days to move next time.

I have a possible job lead down in Florida and I intend to take it--just as soon as it opens up. In the mean time, I have moved back in with my parents. I'm not loving it and I suppose that is a good thing as it is driving me to get out as soon as I can. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. I just don't want to live with them.

Even if the lead doesn't work out, I have set into motion a series of events that will see me in Florida eventually. A friend has kindly offered to put me up while I look for a job down there. As soon as my car is paid off, I think I will take a leap and head down there. My life has been stagnating for a while and I think that moving away may start a new period of growth for me. That's my hope at least.

...Plus, I no longer have internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!