He's My President

The results of the election were not what I had hoped. There have been so many woulda shoulda couldas running through my head these past few days. From bad polling, to lack of voter turnout, --all the way back to choosing Hillary over Bernie. It no longer matters. What matters now is the reality of the situation.

Donald Trump is going to be the President of the United States. He will be my President. I bear in the collective responsibility that has brought forth this man upon ourselves and the world. For that, I am truly sorry. However, I will not wish failure upon him. Make America-not great again-but greater still. The Democrats should do everything in their power to work with him on policies that will bring us forward and everything in their power to obstruct his policies that will push us back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?