This kind of rejection and treatment is really doing a number on my self-esteem. I look around at my friends and wonder how they made it look so easy. They found great people with which to pair up. Here I am, sitting on the couch waiting for a guy that isn't going to show up. It's like a scene from one of those angsty TV dramas like Felicity. I should have some sad indie song playing while I wallow in self pity. *Turns on Pandora*
Sunday, August 07, 2016
Sick of Being Jerked Around
I am not successful at landing dates. Finding another guy that is mutually interested is an almost impossible task and so far, every single one that I have has been a dud in one way or another. After almost two years, I had high hopes for this one that I was supposed to have met tonight. After talking to him online for about a month, he comes off as intelligent and capable of having more than a simple conversation. However, this is the third time I have tried to meet up with him and it looks like he has flaked out yet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment