See Also: Freedom
For two weeks in June I sat on a jury listening at a murder trial. I, along with eleven other jurors found the defendant guilty of murder. Ever since then, the consequence of my vote has occupied my thoughts. Although I do not decide the convicted's sentence, what I did now allows it to come forth. For second degree murder, the sentence was a minimum of 37 years and a maximum of 60.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
No comments:
Post a Comment