After a horrible time covering for the company's shipping coordinator over these two holiday breaks, I am hoping that I didn't screw up too horribly. It seems that my supervisor is looking to nail me for anything that I do wrong. For something this complicated, the few weeks that I've been doing it seems hardly enough. Not to mention that I still harbor some resentment from being removed from my previous position that I enjoyed. Brenda did say that she had overheard my former lead tell my former supervisor that they did not realize how much I did. I've talked with the lead before and he would be all too willing to bring me back. Unfortunately I've been caught in Charybdis and am going down.
I'm looking forward to Monday with absolute dread.
I don't know what 2016 is going to hold for me. It looks bleak right now but there is a chance that it might be the most fantastic year for me in a long time. So keep your fingers crossed for me. Say a little prayer too.
Friday, January 01, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment