They were not very enthused about the idea of real eggs and despite the initial instinct to just leave the eggs where they were, all were eventually found. I can't say if they were actually consumed, however.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Reject Easter Eggs
My friend Stacey and I dyed Easter eggs yesterday. I used to like doing it when I was a kid and I can't even remember when I did it last. Last year we spent Easter at my Aunt Julie's house and my three youngest cousins went looking for plastic eggs that had candy in it. I thought it would be nice to have real Easter eggs this year. I was wrong. Here's what happened today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment