We Saw More Than Rides

I met up with my sister at the Berrien County Youth Fair.  She brought along her friend, Mike.  They both work together and they were--or perhaps still are--going on a tour of county fairs.  We walked around for a short while looking at arts and crafts and we also went on the midway.
I loved this "ride" when I was a kid.  It only helps facilitate what kids to best--run around and climb on things. It's a simple course but when you are five or six, it's awesome.  ...Well, I don't know if that holds true for today's youth.
I've never seen this one before.  I wonder if they paid a Kraft a fee for this?
I'm betting CBS and/or Paramount weren't paid a fee for this one.

Kris and Mike had to leave to make it back to Ann Arbor but I was meeting up with Stacey and her son, Logan.  We went to the animal barns and Logan was allowed into one of the sheep pens.  For a something-month old, new to walking, he wanted to go up to these animal all on his own and touch them.  It was cute--at least until the point where his fingers get bitten off by a pissed off pig or something.  Fortunately, that didn't happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!