Merry Christmas! 2012 Edition

I hope that everyone has had a great Christmas.  I spent mine at church.  There weren't very many there and it was noted by the pastor.  The Christmas Eve Candlelight Service has always been packed but I suppose most families would rather just stay in on Christmas Day.

You would think that pretty much everything would be closed today.  Nope. We could have had some after-church lunch at Hardee's or McDonald's but we ended up at a Chinese restaurant-a nice one not one of those buffet or take away joints.

Once we got to my parents' house, we opened presents.  One of the gifts that I got received is this toy of the Queen that waves her hands and is powered by a small solar panel. I'm thinking that will put on my computer tower where it can be visible from below on the production floor.  There, she will be able to wave at all the common folk working to make a buck and they will all look up to her.

Comments

Kapitano said…
So you've got an old queen with a flapping wrist.

From your parents. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!