<<--See also: "Dragons on the River."
Just got back from the Niles Riverfest. I was only there for a short time as I got word that it was raining in the next town over. I managed to get back to my car just as the sprinkles started falling. I managed to resist the urge to eat some fair food. Of course the idea of paying $10 for a little bowl of sirloin tips (an nothing else) helped that out. I stopped by a nearby eatery and got a panini and pop for less than half of that.
It didn't look it at the time they passed me, but the blue dragon won this heat.
Saturday, August 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment