Dragons on the River

I stopped by Niles this morning to check out Riverfest. The highlights of this festival are the boat races. Personally I like the dragon boat races.

This video was taken in the morning. I believe these are just practice runs. They didn't bother with drummers.

After visiting with some people that I knew and grabbing a pop, I headed back home rather than staying to see which of the teams won. I mean, it's not like I had any vested interest in any of them. I did venture up river though to check out the boats participating in the "Anything that Floats" race. One of the teams had a kick ass version of the Mystery Machine--wish I thought of taking a picture of it.

Comments

Stacey said…
sorry that we did not get to hang out this last week when we were home. I really wanted to come by and see your place :( hopefully in a few weeks!
David said…
be sure to let me know the next time you are!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!