Saturday, April 30, 2011
Okay, so they got married.
When I got to work on Friday morning, the one question that was floating around the place was, “Did you watch any of the wedding?” I did not. I’ve got something better to do at 0500—sleep. It’s not that I’m not totally devoid of interest for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s marriage, I just figured that I can catch the highlights on the news. Lord knows there’s been enough news coverage already. Sure enough, I got more than I cared for that night when I turned on the national news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment