It was bad when Donald Trump decided to throw his hat in the ring for President. It got worse when he moved up in popularity amongst the Republicans. It is now over the top as Trump has basically presented himself as a birther-a person who believes that President Obama not a natural born citizen. Whether that means, he’s Kenyan, Canadian, or Indonesian… they haven’t quite got that pinned down yet.
I am so over the birther crap and it’s embarrassing that I share a political party with them. I never questioned whether Obama is a natural born citizen. It’s simply something that I am not concerned with. Besides, if there was any shred of possibility of this being true—trust me then Senator Clinton would have been all over it.
I think it would have been funny if Barak Obama had been born in the Panama Canal Zone. Oh wait, that was Senator McCain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment