Argh! Why is this still coming up?

It was bad when Donald Trump decided to throw his hat in the ring for President. It got worse when he moved up in popularity amongst the Republicans. It is now over the top as Trump has basically presented himself as a birther-a person who believes that President Obama not a natural born citizen. Whether that means, he’s Kenyan, Canadian, or Indonesian… they haven’t quite got that pinned down yet.

I am so over the birther crap and it’s embarrassing that I share a political party with them. I never questioned whether Obama is a natural born citizen. It’s simply something that I am not concerned with. Besides, if there was any shred of possibility of this being true—trust me then Senator Clinton would have been all over it.

I think it would have been funny if Barak Obama had been born in the Panama Canal Zone. Oh wait, that was Senator McCain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?