America Today-AnthonyMethinks Anthony is one of those guys that would like to have his luggage lifted.
Thankfully someone brought up the truth of "gay pride" events and this misconception that homosexuals like to bring up about their conservative natural lifestyle they choose to live. Is part of being a responsible conservative homosexual getting a complimentary bag of rainbow condoms and spermicidal lube during New Orleans LGBT Pride Weekend? Trying to tend bar during that weekend was like being dropped into the orgy scene in Conan the Barbarian... So filled with guilt and so wanting to be accepted.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wow, that's quite an image you paint...
From an article a few days ago that I forgot to keep a link of :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
No comments:
Post a Comment