<<--See also: "Throw His Ass in Prison."
Sometimes, I wish I could get Rex to speak for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
2 comments:
hey i like your new pic on the site... i think I took that one, do I get any royalties?
Sure. How about 10 percent of all the revenue I make off this site? Since I operate at a loss, you owe me... $1.50.
:-P
Post a Comment