Christmas Meme

It's been a while since I did a meme. I got one by email today so I figured, what the hell.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I think there’s something therapeutic about tearing into a gift.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I like real trees in other people’s houses.

3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? 12 Days after Christmas or when it’s convenient.

5. Do you like eggnog? In moderate amounts. Any more and I begin to think about what is actually in it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Definitely my tub of legos.

7. Hardest person to buy for? How about people? That would be my parents because I never know what the hell they could use.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself. [blush]

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I think we do somewhere in storage.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail. C’mon it’s a special event.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes that didn’t even fit.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppet Christmas Carol

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? One or two weeks before.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope but I reserve the right to do so in the future.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything fried.

16. Lights on the tree? There are ones that don’t have lights?

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Wherever the family is. Personally, I think the trips to Disney World were more fun.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Only if I am allowed to sing.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? No preference.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? In the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Well it’s not in “this time of year” but when Christmas season starts before Thanksgiving. It’s infuriating when it starts before Halloween.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? None. I like hodgepodge.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? As long as it doesn’t have ham… I’m good.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Can Santa bring me a better paying job?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!