What the hell does Cuba need a space program for?
Article here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
4 comments:
so they can sell cigars to the aliens...
Well... I am thinking since the US wants to get friendly with Georgia by sending aid using war ships, Russia wants to get closer to Cuba since it is just off your shore. It certainly has nothing to do with a 'Space program' for a country that is so poor.
Here we go again for those who remember the 70's and 80's!
Britain had a space program in the 70s and 80s. A lot of people asked the same question then.
Russia just doesn't want us playing in their backyard. Fair enough. I can admit that I wouldn't like their presence anywhere in the Americas so i can see why they are making little touristy trips to the Caribbean. And what Russian wouldn't want a trip to enjoy the tropical island sun? I don't see why they don't have the balls to assert themselves. The US is overextended and Europe couldn't make a coherent foreign policy stand. Even if they could get that far, they wouldn't dare do anything about it.
Post a Comment